Returns Policy Online Orders
If you change your mind and wish to return your order, you can do so provided it meets the following:
- If you are a customer in the European Economic Area, you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund for most products that you purchase from us online. If you would like to cancel an order because you have changed your mind, you must tell us no later than 14 days after the date you receive your items and you must return your items back to us within 14 days of notifying us that you would like to cancel your order.
- Items must be returned to the location where purchased.
- Online returns cannot be returned instore and vice-versa.
- Orders placed instore that were dispatched are covered under the instore return policy and are not entitled to a refund.
- We do not cover your shipping costs back to us.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors and show no signs of wear.
- Items must have all Cari’s Closet tags fully attached to garment and relevant receipts/proof of purchase included within the returned package.
- Pierced jewellery, underwear garments or swimwear cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Should you require an exchange, please note this on your returns form.
- We offer one free exchange for every order.
- Please obtain a copy of proof of postage just in case your order is lost on the way back to Cari’s Closet head office. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to process your return.
- A refund will be made by the original method of payment.
- If the product received by you is damaged or faulty you should let us know immediately and we will ensure you receive all your rights under the law.
- The full purchase price (original shipping fee excluded) will be refunded once the above criteria has been met and it passes inspection from our online returns team.
- For orders that qualified for free delivery a shipping charge of €4 (ROI) will be deducted from your refund.
- Sale items or items purchased during a discount period are refundable if they are returned within 14 days of receiving the item.
- Should your item reach us outside of our return policy timeline we may request a re-shipping charge to release the goods.
- Returns can take up to 14 days to process and refunds can take 3-5 working days depending on your bank.
*All returns must be submitted online within 14 days of receipt. Please click here to submit your return.
Online returns must be sent to Cari's Closet Ltd, PO Box 12821, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow up to 48 hours for a response)