- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- You have 14 days thereafter to return the goods to us at Cari’s Closet.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, or an e-mail).
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all Cari’s Closet tags fully attached to garment.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Pierced jewellery, underwear garments or swimwear cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Please obtain a copy of proof of postage just in case your order is lost on the way back to Cari’s Closet head office. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to process your return.
- A refund will be made by the original method of payment.
- If the product received by you is damaged or faulty you should let us know immediately and we will ensure you receive all your rights under the law.
- The full purchase price (original shipping fee excluded) will be refunded once the above criteria has been met and it passes inspection from our online returns team.
*All returns can be sent by post to Cari’s Closet Limited, PO Box 12821, Balbriggan Co Dublin Ireland. *Please note we do not accept online returns in store*
*Please note returns can take up to 14 working days to be processed and refunds can take 3-5 working days to appear in your account depending on your bank.
For more information email email@example.com (please allow up to 48 hours for a response)