If you change your mind and wish to return your order, you can do so provided it meets the following:
- Items must be returned within 14 days of your purchase
- Items must be unworn and unwashed
- Shoes must be tried on indoors and show no signs of wear
- Items must have all Cari’s Closet tags fully attached to garment and relevant receipts/proof of purchase included within the returned package.
- Pierced jewellery, underwear garments or swimwear cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Please obtain a copy of proof of postage just in case your order is lost on the way back to Cari’s Closet head office. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to process your return.
- A refund will be made by the original method of payment.
- If the product received by you is damaged or faulty you should let us know immediately and we will ensure you receive all your rights under the law.
- The full purchase price (original shipping fee excluded) will be refunded once the above criteria has been met and it passes inspection from our online returns team.
*All returns must be sumiteed online within 14 days of purchase. Please click here to sumit your return. *Please note we do not accept online returns in any of our stores*
*Please note returns can take up to 14 working days to be processed and refunds can take 3-5 working days to appear in your account depending on your bank.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow up to 48 hours for a response)