Terms & Conditions
Terms and condition for website use and sale of goods
These are our terms and conditions for the use of our website (www.cariscloset.ie) and the purchase of products through the website.
If you have any queries about these terms, please e-mail us at email@example.com .
The terms and conditions herein together with any notices or conditions on other areas of this website will all together govern use by customers of this website. You should note that Cari’s Closet may at any time make changes to or remove part of this website without any liability to customers for such changes. Cari’s Closet reserves the right to change these terms and conditions in the future without specifically notifying customers and continued use of the website or placing of orders after such changes shall be deemed to be acknowledgement and acceptance thereof.
A contract will only come into existence between you the customer and us once your order has been processed and dispatched.
When you as a customer place an order via this website, you warrant by placing the order that:-
(a). You are not a minor or otherwise legally incapable of entering into a binding contract.
(b). The personal details which you give us on registration are fully complete and accurate.
(c). You are not using a false name or the name of any other person or body which you are not authorised to use.
The description of the products available for purchase through this website is not an offer but is an “invitation to treat” and a contract will only come into existence between you the customer and us when your order has been placed and we have accepted your order. Where every care is taken to give correct prices and descriptions, errors may arise and the correct details will be in the e-mail acknowledging your order which we send to you after you have placed your order. Our prices are quoted including VAT but not including delivery charges which may vary depending on location and quantity of goods.
When placing an order please note that this is subject to availability. If the product you have placed an order for is not available, we will let you know as soon as possible. Please note that by supplying your email address you have agreed to email communication. We may contact you at varying time intervals with offers that you would be interested in. You will be given an option to opt out of communication at that point.
Please note that in the images displayed of our products, we have as far as possible
given a true picture of the colours of the product. Your screen or monitor may not display these colours accurately and accordingly we cannot guarantee that the colour of the product would not appear different to you on delivery. You will be entitled to cancel any such order as detailed below under cancellations.
Placement of an order
When you place your order you are doing so in acceptance of these terms and conditions and it is important that you have read them before you go ahead and order. If you are unsure about the meaning of any of these terms and conditions, please contact us before placing your order and we will clarify any queries.
We have the right to cancel any order placed within the 24 hour time limit, once cancelled a full refund will be placed going back to the original point of payment.
Acceptance of an order
When you receive your order, we will send you an e-mail acknowledging your order, confirming the products you have ordered and confirming the prices. You should expect to receive this e-mail within three days. As above, this e-mail acknowledging your order is not an acceptance, which will only take place once we have confirmed your credit card or debit card authorisation, and the products you have ordered have been dispatched. The contract will come into being at this point unless we have notified you that we cannot accept your order or you have cancelled it in the meantime as described below. Upon dispatch of the product(s), we will send you an e-mail confirming that it has been sent. If we cannot fulfil your order due to unavailability of the product or if we cannot get payment authorisation, or if it comes to our attention that you are in breach of the terms of access, we will contact you instead to say that the order has been declined. If you wish to cancel your order after receiving the e-mail acknowledging the order please do so by replying to that e-mail within 48 hours. If your cancellation is received after the 48 hours, we may already have dispatched your products even though the dispatch confirmation e-mail may not yet have been sent. If the product has been dispatched we will inform you of this and you will need to follow the returns policy below. As a matter of goodwill, if we receive your cancellation order after the 48 hours but before the products have actually been dispatched, we will make every effort to cancel the order and re-fund your payment in full. However this may not always be possible and the returns policy below should be followed.
The products will be sent to you by recorded delivery. Once you receive them, the products will be at your risk for any damage which arises. Ownership of the products will only pass you when the full payments to us of all sums including deliver charges have been received and cleared to us.
Return & Exchanges
If you change your mind and wish to return your order, you can do so provided it meets the following:
- If you are a customer in the European Economic Area, you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund for most products that you purchase from us online. If you would like to cancel an order because you have changed your mind, you must tell us no later than 14 days after the date you receive your items and you must return your items back to us within 14 days of notifying us that you would like to cancel your order.
- Items must be returned to the location where purchased.
- We do not cover your shipping costs back to us.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in salable condition.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors, show no signs of wear and returned in the original packaging (shoe box) and covered in a mailing bag back to us (i.e no sellotape/writing on the shoe box).
- Items must have all Cari’s Closet tags fully attached to garment and relevant receipts/proof of purchase included within the returned package.
- Pierced jewelry, underwear garments or swimwear cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Should you require an exchange, please note this on your returns form.
- Please obtain a copy of proof of tracked postage just in case your order is lost on the way back to Cari’s Closet head office. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to process your return.
- A refund will be made by the original method of payment.
- Please do not return any items after 30 days of receipt, or you may forfeit the item(s). Please refer to returns terms for further information, if you have any queries please contact our customer services on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the product received by you is damaged or faulty you should let us know immediately and we will ensure you receive all your rights under the law.
- The full purchase price (original shipping fee excluded) will be refunded once the above criteria has been met and it passes inspection from our online returns team.
- Should your item reach us outside of our return policy timeline we may request a re-shipping charge to release the goods.
- Returns can take up to 14 working days to process and refunds can take 3-5 working days depending on your bank.
- Exchanges cannot be processed in person and must be posted to our return address to allow time for processing.
*All returns must be submitted online within 14 days of receipt.
For more information email email@example.com (please allow up to 48 hours for a response)
All content on this website is copyright Cari’s Closet except where otherwise acknowledged. You may not use any part of this website or its contents, whether by copying or storage. If you wish to reproduce any content for your own personal, non-commercial use, you can contact us for permission to do so. Otherwise it is not permitted to reproduce, copy, display, distribute, or re-post anything on this website (whether in modified or original form) for any purpose.
We try to have the information on this website as accurate as possible but we make no warranties, whether express or implied, regarding its accuracy. We also do not make any warranties regarding any matters relating to the use of this website and it is a matter for you to ensure that your own equipment is protected from viruses or other external factors.
Your rights are protected by the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act, 1980, and also the Consumer Protection Act, 2007, where you are a consumer. Nothing in this website shall affect your rights under the applicable law.
If we issue you with a password and/or account reference number, you should keep this information safe. You will be responsible for any losses which arise if through your action or inaction, someone else obtains your account information.
We may provide links to other websites which we think will be of interest to our customers. We are not responsible for anything contained on such websites or for any of their practices in the collection of data or otherwise.
If any of these terms and conditions shall prove to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable for any reason then such term or condition shall be deemed to be severed from the remaining terms and conditions which shall remain valid and enforceable.
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Irish law applies to the interpretation of these terms and of any contract which comes into being hereunder. The Irish courts shall have jurisdiction over any disputes or claims arising.